Hotels & Leisure Insurance Leicester
Coversure has the experience to ensure you get precisely the insurance cover for your hotel business; we have a range of hotel insurance solutions to cater for almost any establishment and to protect your business.
Coversure can quickly assess your needs to provide you with a package that suits your business and fits your budget.
Hoteliers, have enough to think about looking after their business and keeping up with current health and safety legislation, instead of thinking about insurance. Why not let Coversure take the strain?
Whether you run a hotel, guesthouse or bed and breakfast, we will compare products from the UK’s leading insurers for you. This will save you time and effort, and allow you to concentrate on running your business. We will ensure you have the necessary insurance cover in place to be compliant with UK law.
Whatever the size of your business, whether or not you have an alcohol licence or if your bar and restaurant facilities are open to the general public, we do it all.
Our packages include:
- All types catered for including:
- Hotels, bed and breakfast, guest houses
- Standard Covers:
- Public Liability – Cover for damage to third party people or property
- Employers’ Liability – Cover as required by law when employing staff
- Stock including food and alcohol
- Contents, fixtures & fittings
- Electronic Business Equipment (eg tills, computers)
- Glass and signage
- Loss of licence
- Money and Goods in Transit insurance
- Tenants improvements
- Work away extension to include collection and delivery
- Business Interruption
- Legal protection
- Other options available on request:
- Buildings insurance (inc Listed Buildings)
- Computer breakdown
- Accidental damage
- Deterioration of Stock
- All risks on specified items
- Employee theft and infidelity
With options available for:
- legal expenses cover
- fidelity cover
- goods in transit
- deterioration of stock
- loss of alcohol licence
- extended period business interruption (handy if your business is seasonal)